Translation Jobs And Golden Opportunities
In need of more translation jobs or interpreter jobs? This website offers practical tips and secrets for translators and interpreters to attract more quality jobs and high paying clients and maximize your income potential.
Whether you are a beginner or a long-time pro, a Hebrew English translator or an English to Chinese translator, you are always hunting for the next project or doing everything you can to attract more clients.
But there are a few hard realities you are facing:
- You often have to work on translation jobs with tight deadlines.
- The translation business is not always stable for freelancers. You may have to work long hours and sacrifice your personal life sometimes; other times you may have little or no work and your income, well, let's just say disappointing.
- To compete for translator jobs, you often have to undersell your service and work for peanuts.
- You always worry about not having enough quality jobs as a freelancer.
- There seems to be a very low expection as to how much a translator can make regardless how busy you are.
But you are told this is the nature of the business. Is it really?
Well, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Sure, most people have entered the business because they love translating and languages. They are not in it for the money. But the truth is, if your translation jobs don't generate enough profit for you, it is just a hobby. If money is not an issue for you, great - you are one of the lucky few.
However if this is your business, your way of living, you need to make it profitable. You need to find a long-term sustainable solution to these problems I mentioned above.
Just because others are struggling doesn’t mean you have to be too.
How did I know? Well, I have been there. Translation was my business and my way of living. I simply had to make it work. I tried things and some worked, some didn’t.
So I’m going to share my own experience with you on this website. Going through this website, you will learn:
1. How to change your mindset from just surviving to thriving and make your freelance business extremely profitable
2. How to avoid common mistakes many translators make and end the fest and famine syndrome you're currently experiencing (Yes, it's time to get quality translation jobs consistently and constituously)
3. How to position your freelance business for success and where to find your ideal potential clients in simple steps
4. How to use low-cost marketing tools such as social media sites to build credibility and reach your ideal clients in large numbers and inexpensively
5. How to create your very own translation related products and services in addition to what you already offer and make more money
6. How to set rates that sell
7. How to sell from home without feeling uncomfortable (I know many translators hate selling!)
You will also have a good understanding of how to find extra income ideas as a translator, and how to find real online jobs, freelance jobs from home that require your language skills.
As a translator, you will have to be in tune with any language updates out there and never stop learning. This is an on-going process. But most importantly, you have to marry your skills with a business sense.
So there, you owe yourself a chance to make it happen now.
Sign up for my free ezine and get tips to attract higher paying clients, quality jobs and generate more income
- Translation jobs Blog
- Want tips to attract quality translation jobs and high-paying clients? Come here for ideas to boost your income.
- business new opportunity for freelance translators
- Find out how to attract higher-paying clients and create consistent income as a language professional - a business new opportunity for translators
- best job search sites nominations
- Calling for nominations of the 2012 Trophy Awards - 10 best job search sites for translators
- top job search websites for translators, interpreters and language professionals
- 10 top job search websites for translators - winners of 2012 trophy awards (part 1)
- Starting A Small Business - How To Start One As A Translator
- Tips on starting a small business as a translator, home based job opportunities and afforable home based business opportunities.
- Marketing strategies - low cost tips for translators
- Marketing strategies for freelance translators, small business marketing plans for translators, marketing idea for small business or freelancers.
- Hands-on customer service tips freelance translators
- Effective customer service tips for your home business to bring clients back to you over and over again. Key to good customer service that brings repeated business.
- What is Networking - 8 business networking rules
- What is networking? 8 business networking rules you should always follow
- What is social networking - how to benefit and avoid common mistakes
- What is social networking? Tips to benefit from free social networking sites and social media and how to avoid common mistakes.
- An Interpreter Way To Success
- Tips for finding interpreter jobs and how to earn extra income with your language talent.
- Finding translation jobs - tips to attract high paying clients
- Tips to find quality translation jobs and attract high paying clients
- How To Make A Resume That Wows as a translator
- How to make a resume? Having an effective resume can make all the difference in whether or not you get the job you deserve as a translator.
- providing professional translation service - are you doing it right
- Providing professional translation service can be a very profitable business. Learn tips from expert translators - how to sell, sales tips, income ideas and job search tips.
- Self employment from home - tips to be highly profitable
- Self employment guide for freelancers. Self employment from home - tips to be highly profitable.
- 5 effective sales tips to boost language translators income
- 5 effective sales tips, cold calling tips to boost your business income
- How to get organized? How to be organized tips for freelancers
- How to get organized tips for freelance translators, time management tips, organizing tips, how to be organized, how to build a home filing system.
- Basic financial concepts to boost your profit as a language translator
- How to budget your finnaces - basic financial concepts for home business to stay profitable.
- 6 extra income ideas for freelance translators.
- 6 easy to implement extra income ideas for your business - multiple streams of income and ideas to make money.
- Language translator - Struggling Or Prosperity?
- Tips on how to become a language translator. How to find legitimate online jobs, part time jobs online, home jobs. Learn how to find a profitable niche.
- English to Vietnamese translation - how to start a freelance business
- English to Vietnamese translation - how to start a profitable service
- Marketing on internet - why you should become a guest blogger
- marketing on internet - why and how to become a guest blogger on my website.
- web based survey for translators
- To help me serve you better, I need your help with my web based survey
- Freelancer Help - Contact Translators-Biz-Secret.com
- Freelancer help for translators. Contact me to share your thoughts.
- About Joy Mo - accredited court interpreter, freelance translator
- Hi, this is Joy Mo from beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I have been a Chinese to English translator and certified court interpreter in Canada for over 7 years.
- business networking to get all the translation jobs you want
- learn how to attract more clients and boost your client base through targeted business networking